In this episode of Law and Society, Andrew discusses sexting - electronically sending or sharing a sexually explicit image or text, and the ramifications:
- Is it illegal for adults to sext?
- Is it illegal for juveniles to sext?
- If the age of consent is 16, why would you get charged for sexting if they are under 18?
- What is ORC 2907.321 Pandering Obscenity involving a minor?
- What are the possible consequences of sexting with someone under the age of 18?
- What are examples of scams in regard to chat rooms and sexting.
- How dangerous are chat rooms for juveniles?
- What is sex offender registration?
- What are the requirements of sex offender registration?