In this episode of Law and Society, Andrew discusses the background and statistics behind opiates and fentanyl, amnesty and Issue 1; answering questions such as:
- Why is fentanyl replacing heroin as the drug of choice?
- What are the extra dangers associated with fentanyl?
- What criminal penalties are associated with using opiates?
- Can I be charged if I sell drugs to someone who overdoses?
- Do I have complete amnesty if I call to report an overdose?
- What are exceptions to amnesty when reporting an overdose?